MS. SONIA LUTHRA
An efficient, energetic, industrious and a disciplinarian, is a pillar of strength. Her pragmatism and good forethought helps in the materialization of the laudable projects of ASN, thus she navigates the school children along the path of success.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Rex Karmaveer Global Education Change Champions Fellow and Award recipient 2019
- Appreciation certificate by UNESCO for active participation and observance of International Day for Monuments and Sites in 2019
- Leadership Award for being an exemplary educational leader by Scholard, London, UK in 2018.
- Performance Excellence Award 2017 by Silverzone Foundation
- CBSE National Teachers Award 2016-17
- Principal Leadership for Outstanding Endeavors Award 2017 by Expressions India
- Recipient of Best Reputation Management of Schools Award under Educomp India Today Educational Excellence Award
- Inspiring Educator Award 2016 for the all-round development of school students, awarded by Great Rocksport Pvt. Ltd.
- Appreciation certificate by UNESCO for Globe Science Olympiad 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation from CBSE for School Swachhta Campaign 2015
- Teacher’s Excellence Award 2015 for Innovative Teaching and Learning Practices by Confederation of Education Excellence (CEE)
- Inspiring Educator Award 2014 for the initiatives and invaluable contributions in promoting adventure education for all round development of school students by Great Rocksport Pvt. Ltd.
- The Best District Principal Award 2015 by Science Olympiad Foundation
- “2014 Global Human Rights Protection Award” on the occasion of 15th World Human Rights Congress on the recommendation of Steering Committee Indian Institute of Human Rights
- Recognition for Leading the Integration of International Learning in the School by British Council in 2013
- Sonia Luthra, awarded by Directorate of Education, Delhi in the year 2012
- Best Teacher State Award in 2003, 2006 and 2011 awarded by Federation of Public School
- Mahila Shakti Priyadarshini Samman in 2004 by Bhawna Kala Mandir
- Millennium National Teacher Award in 2005 by Institute for Environment, Yoga & Social Security Delhi at India International Centre
- “2011 Global Human Rights Protection Award” on the occasion of 12th World Human Rights Congress on the recommendation of Steering Committee Indian Institute of Human Rights
- Under her able leadership, the School has been conferred International School Award 2013-16 by British Council, Best School Safety Plan by National Institute of Disaster Management
THE PRINCIPAL SPEAKS
Big ideas cannot survive unless they come to live for practice.” This is what every learner should understand so that a set goal from any angle can easily be achieved. The secret of any successful teacher or a taught lies in adherence to great 3Ds namely, Duty, Determination and Devotion, to be mastered and the school is a place where the toddlers learn the meaning of the same. As they grow, the school helps them to become responsible and determined. Further, one learns to conquer as one starts believing in oneself and gains perspective beyond the geographical boundaries. At the end of his journey of schooling years, he is reminiscent of his yester years and carries forward the strong conviction to move ahead in life as successful being.