A good curriculum is a systematic and complete package of competencies like knowledge, skills and attitudes and when rightfully executed contributes to the development of necessary attributes and skills in students for application in the context of their studies, daily life and careers.
The school follows the guidelines of National Curriculum Framework for curriculum planning and CCE pattern of evaluation given by C.B.S.E.
- Emphasis is laid on learning with fun.
- Students are engaged in drawing, colouring and puzzles
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is laid on developing communication skills.
- Nature walks, visits to Holy Places and regular educational trips are organized to give them a real life experience.
PRE-PRIMARY TO PRIMARY LEVEL
- Curriculum is devised according to the CCE pattern.
- Curriculum is a fine amalgamation of learning with fun and focuses on activity oriented approach.
- Child centred education is imparted to encourage creativity.
- Stress is laid on building language skills through language enrichment activities.
- Inculcating reading habits through class libraries.
- Honing public speaking skills via class assemblies and role plays, elocution, debates.
- Hands on activities and experiments to develop scientific temperament.
- Sharpening, analytical reasoning through mind games.
- An extensive use of ICT to supplement classroom teaching.
- Field trips and excursions are held to make learning enjoyable.